View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Eats the Most Pork

Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default other planets do not exist! - 10-22-2011, 03:32 AM

Scientists are talking about other planets like "Mars", "Jupiter", "Saturnus"(which sounds like Satan), "Venus" and so on, but does these planets really exist? I dont think so, cause if they were so big as the scientists describes them as, we would clearly see them in the sky! So i dont think they really exist, and frankly i dont care about it eighter. They arent even mentioned in The Bible, they are that unintresting, so why should we care? Also the scientists named these planets after pagan gods, which is just another proof that scientists are satanists and heathens. Those stupid scientists even claims that the sun is a million times bigger then the earth, then how come it isnt larger than a tennis ball when you look at it?