View Single Post
(#1763)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged queer
Under Investigation

Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-07-2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykstra dufus View Post
"You are the only person I respect on this WHOLE website!" -Femscout

"This is clear with saying all Soldiers are jesus loving americans; many soldiers are homosexual." -TheTwilightZone

"So,may God and Jesus save your IQ level,your logical reasoning,your parenting skills and your tendency to jump to conclusions." -grimsithe

"oh im sorry does my freedom of speech displease you. im not mocking your faith I am simply telling you to let people believe what they want instead of forcing them into your way of thinking." -DemonicAtheist

Look around you. This website is full of people like me. People who think you're crazy because you're finding fault in things that have no fault, and then reframing complaints as an attack on yourself, and using THAT as an excuse to call us whatever petty insult you can come up with. And they're right.

So keep calling your reluctance to violate free speech a "lesson for the future". Because it won't help. You guys are already in the minority. And I hope, in the name of Helix, you see the error of your ways soon.
Mr. Dykstra, you are the only person on this website that makes any sense.