View Single Post
(#759)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Stevent33 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 07-19-2012, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_RS View Post
Care to point out where in the Bible it says using a chainsaw to cut off another human being's arms and legs is wrong? Book, chapter and verse please. If you cannot answer that question, I'll go and cut yours off myself. Sick woman, I hope someone enslaves you and sells you to a rapist.
Lycia The Repentant has a point. Obviously your upset the Bible isn't as warm and fuzzy as you may have thought. The reason I say this is even though the Bible does not say anything that its illegal to sell children, it does make it perfectly clear, that its ok for a father to sell their daughter!

Exodus 21 7 “And if a man sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. 8 If she does not please her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her. 9 And if he has betrothed her to his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. 10 If he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, and her marriage rights. 11 And if he does not do these three for her, then she shall go out free, without paying money.