View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 01-24-2007, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV View Post
I heard him proclaim that Children who refused to eat their Dinners should not be given milk or anything to drink until the little buggers chowed down!
That does sound like Godly advice indeed.

I would imagine that this radio-evangelist, or whatever he is, fell into the old trap. Once they have a broad audience, and money rolling in, they forget the messages of God. Instead, they start thinking themselves as god. So, as time goes on, they start changing the bible here and there to fit their wishes. Next thing you know, there are senate congressional hearings, allegations of fornication with member's wives, and the IRS can't find all those offshore accounts containing church money. Lucifer does infect the rich and the poor before God cuts the chaff from his fields.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)