View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 01-24-2007, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
Please don't confuse LBC's Focus on Family with with that false Christian group, Focus on the Family. Just in case there is some confusion, be assured there are no closeted homosexuals, pedophiles, or false Christians in our "Focus" group. Instead, you'll find the best parenting advice GOD can give you!
I'm so glad that you cleared up that little point Sister Glendy. I'd hate our True Christian™ Family values to be confused with the nonsense published on that Site.
I could only see one item that made sense, and that was under the entertainment section, a picture of a Female Pie-stealing Negra appears.
I guess she comes along to do a bit of tap Dancing and Gospel singing at the After-Church Barbecues.
I remember the one and only time we invited one along, she ate all of the Chicken and then ran off with an Apple Pie.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41