View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

satan d lucifer VII is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Wink Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 12-29-2007, 09:09 PM

william jennings bryan you should be the last person to tell me that in the name of moral relativism I accept pedophiles, terrorists and serial killers because it's their "lifestyle". Since you are a true christian you are very comfortable with pedophiles because you go to church and listen to a pedophile at the altar talk about how you should live your life. Since you support missionaries you are very comfortable with serial killers and terrorists because that's what missionaries do in the name of god. Even though you criticize secular education. Secular education is the reason why I can't be christian because unlike christian education secular education thought me that people of different color and ethnicities are human beings. Since I am going to hell with you I want to know can we be roommates P.S. Pastor ezekiel I am sorry for saying unchristian stuff on your forum. Even though I have dark skin I am working very hard to be a true christian in your forum. I trying to get a hold of Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon to become white so that christians will acknowledge me as a true christian. Right now I will definitely fail your grocery bag test when I enter your church. I will pass the pencil test though. Just like Clearance Thomas and Alan keyes I will work to be a good sand negro.