View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member, Repentant nigress
Forum Member

Ex-negro A for Effort

LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 09-03-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
I'm a politican, not a theologian, but the more I study the Bible, the more simply truths become obvious.

One is the role of women in our lives. It is limited.

It is clear the male authors of the Bible did not intend for women to read it. The readers were to be men.

Take the commandment, "thou shalt not covent they neighbor's..." It lists the ass, the man servant, the woman servant and then, tucked right in there with all those possessions is the neighbor's property called his "wife", or "wives".

There had to be good reason God would have the Bible written in this way. I hope women can appreciate their role as secondary to their men gives them the peace and satisfaction God intended for them.
If it weren't for us broads, you'll would still be in The Garden butt nekked and happy without no farms and cotton so there wouldn't even be no need for us black folk.

Every time I gave birf, I was thinkin "Eve, you skank ho, I hate you for this!"

But now I done learnt my place so I sit in the back of the church and remain silent.