View Single Post
(#869)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 07-31-2014, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustWantPeace View Post
It's an experiment because I am pretty sure, for starters, you don't even know the true definition of communism. These "gentle honest Christian folk" just jumped at me like a pack of lions at an antelope just because I have different beliefs. (Ephesians 4:32) Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. (Matthew 5:44) But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. I don't see any love in that message. Also rape is sex without consent. Fine, gay sex is wrong, but it's still with consent, it's not rape, there's nothing else to it. P.S. Where on earth did you get the idea I was female?

Quote:
Here is your homework assignment:

- who was Paul addressing in Ephesians?

- who was Jesus addressing in Matthew?

This is the problem with googling 'bible quotes about loving your enemy'. Everything becomes very out of context.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!