View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

believeandbesaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 11-27-2013, 08:10 PM

We are straying from the topic at hand. One, in my first reply, I was talking about asexuality. Why did you ignore everything except for the phrase "God loves everyone"? I am confused.

To ChristianCaucasian: I had no idea you the faith structure of every single country in the world! I will try to keep that in mind next time I make an educated conjecture. Also, you mention that in North Korea Christianity is banned. If it is banned, how do the people get a chance to hear the Word? Where are they getting the faith?

In an area densely populated with, lets say, Buddhists, being Buddhist is all you know. You don't go straying from the faith. It's not an act of spite. It's just cultural. Just like none of you would stray from Christianity.

To Didymus Much: I think you are looking to far into the historical factor of this teaching, rather than the spiritual factor. It is about forgiveness, not about submission.

Also, you can't believe what you do not know about.

Like, for example, someone who did not know about the Uncertainty Principle (Werner Heisenberg) can't be said to not believe it, because they do not know about it. Yes?

I'm sorry you feel this way, all of you. I will continue in my faith as an asexual despite your abhorrence towards it.