View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

believeandbesaved is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 11-27-2013, 07:30 PM

I am a Christian. I am saved. I love God, and Jesus, and my neighbors. I follow the 10 commandments. And I am, as someone who reserves judgment (judge not that you shall not be judged) deeply saddened by the show of ignorance on this thread.

Less than one percent of the population is asexual. I hate to break it to you, but I am severely doubting that this has much bearing on the population of the next generation.

Also, God loves everyone. Even sinners. So even if being asexual was a sin, which I don't believe to be true but I will let you run with it, God still loves them. God hates no one. Why would he give his only Son if he didn't love everyone!? He sent Jesus to Earth so that we could believe and be saved. Not so that we could use his name to denounce what we do not understand.

I will not deny that in the Bible, God denounces homosexuality, bestiality, and necrophilia. But nowhere does it say anything about people who do not find other humans (or anything else) sexually attractive. And asexuality isn't celibacy either, although celibacy is generally smiled on in the Bible.

If you want to point out asexuals lack of reproductive capabilities, does this mean that every person who can no reproduce biologically are worthless to God? That all he wants from us are to copulate and produce children? This makes me sick. God gave us free will for a reason, and one aspect of free will is whether or not you want to have sex. Also, asexuals can get married? Sex isn't a defining aspect of Love or marriage.

For those of raving about stoning and killing and etc. Jesus told us, whoever is blameless can throw the first stone. None of us are sinless, unless you are the next coming of Christ. So, if any of you have cut your hair recently or worn multi-fabric clothing, you can join me, the straight person who happens to not want to have sex, in Hell.

God bless, and good day to all.

P.S. If you want to try to drop the bomb shell of me being "too ugly" to be wanted, I will have you know that I have been asked out numerous times, and enjoyed lasting friendships with many of these people after I have gently rejected their advances.