View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, sheep lover

Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Concerning nonbelievers - 07-10-2013, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
So, the question arises, "If you can distinguish between that which is alive, that which is dead and that which is inanimate, "What is "life""?"

God says "Life" is the spirit: the soul, if you will.

So what is this "life-force" that distinguishes us from rocks? You have no idea, yet you simply say, "I know it dies with the person."

For Goodness sakes! How can you know that?
But you make the assumption life has been given to us by something other than our parents?
I don't make that assumption.
I don't know the ins and outs of the molecular structures, or how they derived into such order as to sustain an organism that feels pain, or knows of compassion. Because I'm not a biologist

But I do know if I wanted to learn the facts of how the body has organised individual inanimate atoms in such a way as to support life, I can just go on to the Internet and pull up publicly available research on the matter, all backed up with the empirical evidence needed to assert it's truth

It's all very simple really.
Atheism doesn't mean we know everything about science, but most of us know the information in readily available for all those who wish to see it and not to practice faith from hearsay

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.