View Single Post
(#139)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Location: A place where no Christian will find me and spread their lies to us Pagans.
God is an illusion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.God is an illusion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Vampires, Witches, Pagans, Demons, Wiccans are Satanists - 07-09-2016, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
But of course! We can't know beforehand what the LORD knows, namely, whether or not you have been called to Salvation (Ephesians 1:4). For all we know, you might be one of those hairy, gorilla-sized butch dyke steam roller kind of lesbians, but one who will find herself on her death bed, smote with AIDS, syphilis, extreme nearsightedness, and zika, repent of her disgusting sins, and be Saved at the last moment, just like Jeffrey Dahmer!

Today is a good day for Redemption! I would encourage you to give it a go right now! There are lots of good reasons to believe!

Don't be silly. You're just jealous of our strong community ties and pleasing countenance!
Also, I forgot to mention, being Gay, Bi, Straight, trans, etc., is NOT A CHOICE. It depends on the level of each type of hormornes you have, it isn't, (referencing a idiotic article this site put up I heard about), "If you try pot, you turn gay!" Well, I don't use pot in any way, yet I am still a lesbian. So, you might want to get someone to edit that article.