View Single Post
(#13)
Old
GaleWhoring the Boring (On Moderation) GaleWhoring the Boring is offline
Unsaved trash, probably hopeless sinner
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Uppity Woman/Enabler Sinner Cathlick Langobard

GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: WARNING: Millennial Sluts "Hooking Up" With Trump Supporters - 10-28-2017, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan1993 View Post
You don't despise me though? O.o I voted Trump because I felt it was either vote for a woman who wanted to go to war over emails or vote for a harmless pawn who tweets like a 12 year old girl. I'd rather have Russia be in bed with us then to have a very very senile old lady drive us to inherant doom with Russia.

Besides Russia has like alot of nukes.....alot...
Of course I don't despise you Megan! I adore you. Even if you do have Trump-leanings, no one's perfect. I might even enjoy getting to know you more, I wouldn't mind having a bit of Russia in bed with us for a bit of nukkie . I'm an old lady, respectively speaking, but not senile, I assure you.