View Single Post
(#3655)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 04-04-2014, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Old View Post
Yes, I know this psalm well and you make me sad for you. when I am done crying over malice and intrigance. I will call our Pastor on the phone and set a time to pray for you.
Hi Sam

I'm pretty sure good sister Mary, was also referring to the link, where I disproved your statement, about Danes being Christians.

And don't cry dear

Have a very lovely day
Eva

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.