View Single Post
(#46)
Old
WARNING! Racist communist feminazi bulldyke
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Atheist Bleeding heart liebral Rides the Short Bus Lezbo

Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: WOMEN should NEVER be allowed to leave the house! - 02-09-2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Excuse me, but I need to go into the bathroom alone for about ten minutes. I need to puke.
Things will definitely be spewing...just not out of your mouth.

Professor Emerita of African-American Studies at UC Berkeley