View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged girl
Under Investigation

LordsServant is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - 07-22-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
There are two holes in your theory. First, if they are too retarded to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, then by definition they cannot be saved. Second, there is no "age of accountability" in the Bible.
Your right accountability is never mentioned in the bible. Just as the word
trinity is never mentioned in the bible. But we as Christians to believe and know that God Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one in the same. But look at
2 Samuel 12: 22-23 where David looses his son.

I do believe these are the king James version, forgive me if they are not.
2 Samuel 12: 22-23
22: And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live? 23: But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.

By that passage even though we are born with original sin and born sinners
it shows that his child goes to heaven. Not all people with retardation are
as stupid as you think, it just takes things longer to transfer thoughts from one side of the brain to another. If they are smart enough to differentiate right from wrong they are help accountable. If they are not and have the same mentality as a child like David's then they will be saved by the grace of God. Like wise people who have never heard of God or been preached to
from the bible can be saved.
Romans 1:20
20:
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Either way its good to finally have a nice Christian website to visit.