View Single Post
(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love TC Bravery Real American™ Gold Tither Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Location: Oregon. I'm not going to tell you any more than that.
One-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 08-04-2008, 11:51 PM

{quote}I listen to My Chemical Romance and I'm Christian. I don't wanna kill my self, anymore. You now why? Because of them. They don't advice people to kill them selfs. They don't want it. They want people to live. Whith out them I wouldn't be here. So don't you dear talk down on them. They have done nothing wrong. You people just don't understand them. You shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.
AND THEY ARE NOT EMO!!![/quote]

Jesus hates the words in blue, above.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Psalm 12:6

The words of Jennina are not silver; instead, they fall like wet cardboard upon the floor. Her words are foolish as the chicken which crosseth the road in a joke, and they stagger like a three-legged hippopotamus who has drunk deeply of Jim Beam.

Ye cats and little fishes! Kids these days. I swan to goodness, they ain't gots no eddycashion.

~~ OEJ