View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist

Cathlick Perv

Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Twelve Disciples of CHRIST: Where are They Now? - 02-07-2014, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfly View Post
When I first read this I thought the old guy who lives in a trailer by the dump might be a disciple. But then I thought if the disciples lived for 2000 years they probably saved up a lot of money.
Or perhaps rather not

Luke Chapter 6
20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.
21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.

Luke Chapter 10
1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfly View Post
Then I thought Pastor Zeke has all those guest houses and he never tells anyone who stays in them. I say someone in the window of one of those houses once. Is their any chance one of the twelve would look like a young Filipino boy?
A young boyAnd living all alone in this guest house as a secret of your Pastor ?

Isnt this highly suspicious ? Perhaps your Pastor Zeke is a Pastopäderast

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary