View Single Post
(#3537)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 12-28-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurina View Post
I was not aware that I had anti-American behavior. I have visited America several times, and I have dear friends there.

I am not repulsed by my country at all. This is a country based on mutual respect and inclusion, much like America.
My dear Centurina,

Now that we have established the good news that you are indeed not a whore and that you allow your husband unlimited, unbridled Godly access to your undefiled bosom, as the gate openeth for the oblong ferry, can we get down to the point, here?

Are you a Christian?

What church do you attend?

What is your favorite bible verse?

We are here to talk about God. I know coming from a weird, secular, atheist world you may think of us as somewhat "strange" but I assure you that we are following a path created by the Creator, the straight and narrow.

God will not be mocked.

Proceed to tell us about yourself, but from now on, spare us the lascivious details please, for that part of you belongs solely to your husband.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN