View Single Post
(#983)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 03-04-2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Really? What girl are you talking about?
Uh... the one burned alive in that pciture maybe?

Quote:
Then why does the Bible say it is?
The Bible is supporting a crime, it doesn't matter if is the holy book or even the Pope, murder is murder, and by the way, you're an atheist, why do you care about what the Bible is saying?

Quote:
Why? Because she's a woman? You do know that there is a word in the English language that describes treating people differently based solely on their gender, like you do? Sexist. Yeah, that's you.
A woman deserves protection because there's gross men (like religious fanatics) who could abuse of them, and since a man has more body strenght than a woman that's why they deserve protection, but in rights, intelligence and dignity women and men are equal. Don't twist my words, that wasn't not what I said and you know that

Quote:
I ain't touching that, oh nononono.
Women who let men to spank and abuse of them saying is just "discipline" or "corporal punishment" are dumb because they don't have self respect, some person must teach them how defence themselves

Quote:
So until these people came on the scene, God was all about sitting around a campfire singing "Kumbaya", treating everyone equally, and accepting other's differences and beliefs? Have you even read the Old Testament?
Yes, and is awful, is just an old book full of violence, machism, intolerance and destruction of every religion in the world that has nothing to do with our God. That thing is just a worthless piece of old crap and those fanatics don't even go to the bathroom unless they read it first. They only use it to support inmoral things, is simply disgusting

Quote:
I doubt your sincerity.
And I doubt I could care less for what you think