View Single Post
(#632)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenterate
Recalcitrant

Cherry-picker

Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dave C is Screwed is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Flat Earth? Hell Yes! - 12-14-2014, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Oh dear,

You try the approach of ridicule and twisting our views on Scripture to reign supreme in a debate with us, whereas in the REAL LIFE you are debating God and Jesus and mocking them. That is always an atteactive but a bad idea for vile sinners, such as you.

Photos? We have shown here numerous times how bad photoshopping is the hallmark of astronomy. You ask for photos to dismiss them afterwards, to have satisfaction in your vanity.

Matthew 16:26
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

You are trying to gain victories in useless nitpicking but you are losing your soul. There are images that are better than photographs, beautiful artwork that tells us more than any idle computer-generated images. They are the reality and you live in the fictional world of photoshop. It is sad and makes me weary.

Your only way of getting proof is to lose your vanity and start studying the Bible. Our world is crumbling and unless you accept Jesus in your innermost crevasses, you won't be seeing the magnificent new earth emerge from the creative act of Second Coming!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
Ok, the only part of this I'm going to reply to is where you say I'm twisting your views, when I clearly am not. Your pastor very clearly said that you follow the Bible strictly, literally word for word and the Bible clearly says word for word that if your eye sees something offensive to God that you should pluck it out and cast it away to avoid Hell. I'm not challenging anyone or twisting anything..and I'm not going to debate you as "we don't debate here sweetie."