View Single Post
(#407)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

William Taester has had a couple of people click the rep button.William Taester has had a couple of people click the rep button.William Taester has had a couple of people click the rep button.William Taester has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Who Does God Hate? - 05-11-2014, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimeshkiu View Post
I have a very sincere question. How does God feel about men who marry women that look like men? Are these men repressed fags that are trying to skirt God's commands? Clearly they will still burn in hell for all eternity if this is their intention as God is omniscient. Example: The women from the Westboro Baptist church are very unsightly and it is not their fault that God cursed them to look like men, but what about the men that have chosen to wed these manly women? Has the devil himself invaded this church with underlying homosexual intent? Must I repent for even thinking of such things? My only intent in life is to follow God's commands but I need to fully understand who the enemy is. Thank you for any insight on this subject.
I believe this young man is looking for a loophole in God's word. In fact, there are a growing number of sausage face FAGGOTS who walk around using code words like "sincere" to mean "Does anyone want a bottom-boy?"

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.