View Single Post
(#175)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

God Bless 'Merica is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.God Bless 'Merica is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.God Bless 'Merica is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 04-06-2013, 09:52 AM

I'm Sorry Dr (cough* cough*) Laurence Nile's you completely misunderstood that's understandable since your illiterate.

You are what we call mentally retarded your just stupid and obviously only read what you want to read making you sort of a psychopath and if you had any understanding of Americas history you would know that the founding fathers are the men who signed the deceleration of Independence but i don't expect a lower intellect such as yourself to understand that.

If you actually read what you read it makes no literal sense i'm sorry you can't continue to brainwash your son with lies and threats about hell it's the main reason most of you are Christians because of your parents. Your son is very mentally unstable if he cries from you telling him his father is gay, he is probably autistic or has aspergers syndrome so there you go isn't that a kick up the ass.