X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Red vs. Blue: Satan's attempt to Control our Children!

Originally posted by David n View Post
    And the name calling is quite unnecessary. Jesus did not call sinners names, he embraced them. He called the hypocrites names, like those who stoned the adulterous woman.
    Sinners are hypocrites when they do things that they know are evil and againstGgod and man.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Thank you for being the one Christian who gets it. I'm glad you are not blind to the fact they are not promoting it. By the way, just a question, is the burnie burns account actualy him. I'm.guessing not but it might be so I'm just asking if you know. God bless you.
      Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Reading some of the comments made me sick.
        Could you share with us some of the specific comments that made you sick? Since you flounder somewhere in the balance between following Christ and following the Enemy, as an admitted sinner who "struggles", it is impossible for me to know whether you are disgusted by the Unsaved Trash or the True Christians(tm). Is it a little of both?

Since you admit to sinning, perhaps there is some other explanation as to why you feel sick, as opposed to mere words on a screen. You could have taken too many drugs, contracted a sexually transmitted disease, or ingested too much semen.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

You sir have no idea what your talking about. You're also a racist, sexist homophobe and a disgrace to the Christian religion. First of all Simmons and Grif don't have a gay relationship, they're friends. Donut never said he was gay, he is just flamboyant and weird. Tex you say (this brings me back to my sexist statement) belongs in the kitchen like a true woman. Something along those lines? How sexist is that, she is a soldier. Another thing, Tucker was raped by that alien in his sleep, and I don't remember if they confirm he's black, but he uses the sword because he is the chosen one. Next up Caboose. You got him so wrong I question of you even watched one episode of the show. He was meant to be an idiot! He isn't smart along any lines, you even said he took everything literally, which simply adds to how dumb he is. Church was never a ghost he was an A.I. and that's how he could posses the robot that Sarge created. Which brings me to Sarge, he built Lopez as an engineer to help them, and there are plenty of Christians working towards making robots today. Does that make them sinners? No, it says nothing in the Bible about artificial help and intelligence. Simmons donated his organs to help someone, I think it was Grif, he saved a life. You are dumber than Caboose himself and the Red vs. Blue series has helped me through tough sad times in my life, they always cheered me up. You should be kissing Rooster Teeth's employees feet for just being able to watch the show and voice your retarted opinion. You as I said before disgrace our religion and make us seem like jerks. I feel bad for you and hope that God helps you to understand the error of your ways. And to everyone who is reading this, it is coming from a christian who regularly worships the Lord at church. Seriously watch the series before you make wrong assumptions about the show. Praise the Lord.

From, ilikepie

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Husk View Post
            ...You're also a racist, sexist homophobe and a disgrace to the Christian religion...
            Have you ever read the Bible?

...it is coming from a christian who regularly worships the Lord at church...
            Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

And what is the will of your Father?

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5 "2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant, 3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."

So how many homosexuals, witches, and idolators have you killed recently, to show how much you fear God?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Husk View Post
              You sir have no idea what your talking about. You're also a racist, sexist homophobe and a disgrace to the Christian religion. First of all Simmons and Grif don't have a gay relationship, they're friends. Donut never said he was gay, he is just flamboyant and weird. Tex you say (this brings me back to my sexist statement) belongs in the kitchen like a true woman. Something along those lines? How sexist is that, she is a soldier. Another thing, Tucker was raped by that alien in his sleep, and I don't remember if they confirm he's black, but he uses the sword because he is the chosen one. Next up Caboose. You got him so wrong I question of you even watched one episode of the show. He was meant to be an idiot! He isn't smart along any lines, you even said he took everything literally, which simply adds to how dumb he is. Church was never a ghost he was an A.I. and that's how he could posses the robot that Sarge created. Which brings me to Sarge, he built Lopez as an engineer to help them, and there are plenty of Christians working towards making robots today. Does that make them sinners? No, it says nothing in the Bible about artificial help and intelligence. Simmons donated his organs to help someone, I think it was Grif, he saved a life. You are dumber than Caboose himself and the Red vs. Blue series has helped me through tough sad times in my life, they always cheered me up. You should be kissing Rooster Teeth's employees feet for just being able to watch the show and voice your retarted opinion. You as I said before disgrace our religion and make us seem like jerks. I feel bad for you and hope that God helps you to understand the error of your ways. And to everyone who is reading this, it is coming from a christian who regularly worships the Lord at church. Seriously watch the series before you make wrong assumptions about the show. Praise the Lord.

From, ilikepie
              That's nice. Say, what church do you go to? What's your favorite Bible verse? How did you come to find Jesus in this world torn apart by Eve's prideful sin?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

They make a pat with the devil in the show the show is comedy it's supposed to be funny and suspenseful it makes you want to know what gonna happen next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh.J.Bahls829 View Post
                  They make a pat with the devil in the show the show is comedy it's supposed to be funny and suspenseful it makes you want to know what gonna happen next episode.
                  Friend, I have no idea why you want to 'pat the devil' though no one here wants to listen to your sweaty male on male queerbait activities. We certainly do not, under any circumstances, find homosexualistic behavior funny.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

You pathetic, ignorant heretics will all burn in eternal damnation for your beliefs in your petty false god.
                    Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jul 'Mdama View Post
                      You pathetic, ignorant heretics will all burn in eternal damnation for your beliefs in your petty false god.
                      False god?

(Isaiah 44:6) "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                        False god?
                        Geh, your pathetic attempts at a religion are as amusing to me as the idiocy that spouts from your lips are insufferable. Your heresy will surely stay your feet, and when the time comes, you will all be left behind for your damnable ways.
                        Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

...when the time comes, you will all be left behind for your damnable ways.
                          Put it to music.

Comment

Geh, your pathetic attempts at a religion are as amusing to me as the idiocy that spouts from your lips are insufferable. Your heresy will surely stay your feet, and when the time comes, you will all be left behind for your damnable ways.
                            Nice going, plagiarist.

Typical gametard: not an original bone in your body.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                              Nice going, plagiarist.

Typical gametard: not an original bone in your body.
                              A rather ironic statement, considering all you filthy heathens do is recite hundred year old quotes as if they are fact.

Typical heretic.

Comment

A rather ironic statement, considering all you filthy heathens do is recite hundred year old quotes as if they are fact.

Typical heretic.

If you would have simply given credit, there wouldn't be a problem.

Look up there where I posted a Bible verse: I gave proper attribution, and didn't just steal it like a watermelon-thieving shine. You're probably too hopped up on Ritalin to see the distinction, though.

YiC,

Zech
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X