View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God hates bloody steaks! - 01-11-2014, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praise_Allah View Post
When my family was going through very hard times in Bangkok, my mother found a freshly dead animal on the street (I can't remember what animal it was; It could have been one of the dancing women from the building down the road for all I know, which worries me greatly) and she fed it to my brothers and I nearly raw. I can remember thinking how delicious it was. Was that a sin, then? What if I end up in the same situation again, with an empty belly that aches so? I am not a rich man. Should I not eat road kill to fend off hunger?
Why would you worry about such a minor detail? You refuse to accept the true word of God and are following the false prophet Mohammad. He is marching himself, you and all his smelly, fly blown, camel shagging, goat herding, band of cretins straight to Hell. The information borne here has no relevance to you. It offers help and advice allowing Christians, who have accepted Jesus into their lives, to grow closer to God. You can eat what ever you want, it will make absolutely no difference to your final destination.

The Lord is my shepherd.