View Single Post
(#276)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Messicant Perv Homer Messicant Messicant Messicant

I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature - 07-08-2014, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Don't get uppity with me, boy. I just asked you a simple question. It's obvious that you were invited to the party to serve drinks. It's an honor to be allowed to serve drinks to White people. Yet you chose to spit in the guests faces and cause extra paperwork for the local constabulary.

Black people are not your servants, deal with that. Who do you think you are? The color of the skin is not important, even children know that