View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash, Mary worshiping papist
Under Investigation

Cathlick Caution - Poster is Crazy

Eddy714 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddy714 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddy714 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddy714 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddy714 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Birth of the Papacy - 10-09-2010, 04:34 AM

[
Quote:
QUOTE=Pastor Ezekiel;328103]Well, back in the day, very few people could speak it. Of course now it's the obvious fact that American is God's favorite language,
American is not a language its a country english is the language that we speak in in the United States .

Quote:
but Jesus still has to be able to rebuke unsaved scum in their native tongue.
Wasn't scripture in latin and greek? So scripture was also translated to our native tongue don't you think? And what makes you think that you are saved do you know what God thinks or do you now portrait him?

Quote:
In the course of my missionary work to the Orients I have picked up quite a few of their phrases.
The way you express yourself about your fellow neighbor just makes me wonder what type on congregation you are actually running. You are in no way meek and pride just runs threw you something that I think God wouldn't approve.

God Bless