View Single Post
(#80)
Old
Robert William, Spiritual Dunce's Avatar
Robert William, Spiritual Dunce Robert William, Spiritual Dunce is offline
Unsaved trash, eskimo pervert

Fluffy bunny Perv Cherry-picker Rides the Short Bus

Location: I live in Canada close to a lake and a lovely park.
Robert William, Spiritual Dunce is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Robert William, Spiritual Dunce is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Robert William, Spiritual Dunce is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Robert William, Spiritual Dunce is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Robert William, Spiritual Dunce is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost! - 02-14-2015, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
No? Regeneration doesn't precede faith?

This verse tells me that regeneration has to precede faith, because the natural man considers the gospel to be foolishness, so why would he choose it?.

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Also, what about the apostle Paul, he was changed first, so much for his free will.

Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Rom 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.