View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Attention Men: Do NOT get a prostate exam! - 02-27-2013, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyzl1 View Post
As a person who works in healthcare I couldn't emphasize how incorrect and frankly, hyper-religious view of this is. And I do believe in Christ, however your view of a very reliable and quick screening for a serious problem is so atrociously wrong I can't honestly believe it.
Hello, and welcome to our friendly forum!

You say you believe in Christ, and yet you suggest that maybe He cannot be trusted enough to care for the health of His beloved Brothers and Sisters. This confuses me. I'm just not sure what you mean by it. How do you reconcile this belief with what the Lord Jesus says as dictated by Matthew and Luke (Matthew 6:25-34; Luke 12:22-32)?

Quote:
First, getting your prostate checked is not a homosexual act, the doctor is getting no sexual satisfaction from this, and neither is the participant. That's like calling a man who was raped in prison a homosexual.
Homosexuality isn't about sexual satisfaction, as any one of our ex-gay members can tell you. As I understand it, it's about denying your God-given soul, suppressing the loving whisper of your Creator, and worshiping the idol of manhood. For many, it's about reveling in the destruction of as many souls as possible. I don't know how that can be considered sexually satisfying, but then, I've never been initiated into Satan's Game of Thrones. My back door is as virginal as Mary was when the Spirit of God implanted His own divine seed.

Quote:
If there is an abnormality detected they then perform a PSA test which can help confirm the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
Second, if you've never seen a man urinate blood, as I have, you might change your view on getting this quick test done yourself.
Do you honestly believe Benny Hinn (who has been proven to be a false healer multiple times over) doesn't get his prostate checked this way you are truly in a delusional mindset.
What's truly sad about this isn't your insane views, but your complete and total blind ignorance to this. And to say that bad things happen to sinners for their sin, please explain to me exactly what happened to Job then?
You sound angry, friend. Perhaps you are not aware of the Saving Power of Christ, but cancer is a known cry for attention. Besides, if the LORD is punishing someone with cancer of the manhood, then why should he avoid this loving message of correction (Psalm 94:12; Proverbs 3:12; Revelation 3:19)? Why wouldn't he embrace this opportunity? If the LORD is calling a beloved man home, why encourage him to delay?

It sounds as if you believe in Jesus only so far as He doesn't conflict with the medical establishment. But is that really believing in Jesus? Or is that hedging your bets because you are afraid to believe fully in science? This later fear comes from your soul - it is crying out to you to embrace the Truth of the LORD, dear, not the lie of science.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.