View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

TopHatGun is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Red vs. Blue: Satan's attempt to Control our Children! - 12-18-2012, 07:52 AM

Wow. Just, wow. Here comes the great and powerful Christians! Once again trying to shove their 'all powerful' and 'holy' religious beliefs down other people's throats.

I myself have been baptised in an Anglican church since a young age, but I choose not to practice my faith. The key word there is 'choose'. People deserve the right to choose what they watch, and not have it denounced as something that came out of the butthole of a fake evil deity. The show does not encourage homosexuality, it has never been said once that Grid and Simmons were gay with eachother. Besides, who would care if they were? Here's that word again, the right to 'choose'. Gays choose to be gay, not somebody else.

I do not normally mind Christians babbling on about how everything technological these days is sinful, but this website makes me sick. Besides, if technology is sinful, isn't every one of you so called 'chosen of God' committing a sin? Without modern science and technology, human life on earth would be a LOT different. We would all be living in caves, wearing tattered old clothes, strugglig to keep ourselves warm. Without science, where would all the sick go? Not a hospital surely, no, they would go to a church to be told god loves them before being left to die.

You Christians are despicable, why can't you just leave society alone and practise your faith without having to make sure everyone else is converted?

I like to think of religion as a dick. It's good that you have one, but you shouldn't fling it around in public and certainly not try and shove it down another person's throat!