View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

portuguesefools is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 09-05-2011, 02:16 PM

hello everyone,

I feel so sad about all the things i read here, i´m shocked that a blog for TRUE Christians is full of disrespecting people like you, and I include portuguese, spanish and americans.

I m sure u went to algarve on vacation, Portugal is a lot more than this. And tourists often say we are a cosy and welcoming people, to bad you had such an awful time here, maybe you should visit some other places in portugal. You will see that people will welcome you even if they don't like you. And if you notice our "bad" spanish is because that we at least try to speak their language or any other by that matter. Unlike the spanish, they refuse speak any other language... seriously go to spain, try talking even english they don't even do the minimum effort to understand you... or go to a cinema and see a movie there... they go thru the effort of translating every movie and i don't mean with subtitles, well to think about it its hilarious when you see american, french, or any other language translated by them

Not every portugues are poor, but it´s normal that we dont have much money to travel, the minimum wage here is 480Euros!! and we have the highest taxes in europe!

To finish, I just think that this mutual hate is not very healthy, I´d like to visit america, and many other countries, but when I go I will be OPEN MINDED, about people, food and everything else!