View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Parents to blame for pansy boy's suicide - 01-04-2015, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Farmer View Post
"Letting go"? What sort of lieberal new-speak is that?

The boy made a choice to be an abomination. He is the one who should have "let go". His parents should also have used the rod a lot more.
Yes, Mr. Farmer. That is a truth that was not realized. The child did not let go of her essence, the parents did not let go of the expectations. Tragedy. I know I might be offending you and perhaps I am making you upset. Yes. There is a time to keep silence, take the blow, try again and agin. Yes. But there is also a time to speak and when parents choose their own expectations and ambitions over the life of a child, it is a time to speak. Yes. I am sorry, Mr. Farmer.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!