View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Kristjon Johannsson has had a couple of people click the rep button.Kristjon Johannsson has had a couple of people click the rep button.Kristjon Johannsson has had a couple of people click the rep button.Kristjon Johannsson has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 02:55 PM

I for one, an icelandic citizen, am pleased to hear that finally something will be done about this sinful abomination that regretfully i am forced to call home. For decades now, our once peaceful and religious community has been transformed into Sodom and Gomorra, filled with faggots,lesbians,heretics and to the brim with sin(our head of government is a lesbian and she is leading us straight into the fires of hell and EU).

Gay pride is celebrated here as if it were something to be proud of, just as one were to parade the plague or some mental illness through our streets. This is merely an example of the abominations committed throughout iceland.

I will pray with you for a swift death for myself and the faithful so that we can be welcomed into the arms of our saviour and a slow and painful one for sinners and faggots that reside here.

Kveðja
Kristjón