View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Glory to God for His Blessings - 06-08-2014, 09:06 PM

Friends,

So much has been going on in my life that I have been in a whirlwind - a veritable flurry - of activities. Do not think for one moment that I have abandoned you. While I have faced persecution, this is something I welcome because I know in the face of persecution God blesses me and gives me His Divine Strength! While I am insignificant and lowly here, I would like to share the ways in which God has blessed me since I accepted the Messiah.

Education: I left the Jewish Studies program and I am now studying the Bible online through Newburgh Seminary. While Indiana University is far more prestigious in secular eyes, I see things now with the eyes of Christ and He sees me as His child. How better to honor Him than to study His Word? (2 Timothy 2:15)

Parents: My parents have removed me from the will and have told me I will not inherit the clothing store. They tore a garment as a symbol that I am dead to them and removed my handsome portraits from their mantle. I feel blessed, because the love of my God is more important than the love of my parents. I honor them, and I pray for them, but I will not put them above my Messiah.

Love: I met a lovely Baptist woman, Myra Elizabeth Roseanne Culpepper, whose family has been attending Ridgecrest Baptist Church for as long as the family has lived in the area. She is 17, modest and humble, broad childbearing hips, and is comely to the eye. Her father is not certain of allowing the marriage until she finishes high school but I was able to convince him that having babies, cooking, cleaning, and doing as I say really doesn't require a diploma. Therefore, I am happy to say that we will be married as soon as I can provide for her properly. I will announce a date as soon as one is set.

Friendship: My best friend, Malachi, has been disowned by his parents. His father died of a heart attack when Mal told him he had accepted Jesus. His mother is now living with Malachi's sister, a low-life Joo in NY City. His sister is going to be a lawyer when she passes the bar. (She hardly ever passes a bar, LOL) Malachi is seeing a lovely Christian woman named Esther Smith. I predict wedding bells and many sons for Christ!

Spirituality: I have grown in the faith and have now read the Bible 5 times from cover to cover. I started a Meet the Messiah program before I left Indiana University and at last count, 39 Joos have accepted Christ as Messiah and Savior, bless God! My local church is doing an outreach to muslims called "To Hell with Allah," and we're all excited about its success in that we have driven out 3 islamic families thus far and expect to run out several more if they fail to accept Jesus. We are working with local landlords, offering financial assistance until they can find Christian families to rent their vacant properties and buying out the leases of muslim families so they can be promptly evicted if they do not accept Jesus in seven days. How wonderful it is to share Christ's love in this way.

I ask for the continued prayers of the brethren that I may always be pleasing to the Lord. I still owe much to the wonderful people of Landover Baptist. While my tithes are meager, my intentions are great. As God blesses me, I shall continue to forward ten percent to LBC.

Wishing you all continued happiness and success, I remain,

Your brother in Christ,
Morton