View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Married to a sadistic witch

Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar? - 10-22-2008, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Then why were you wearing her dirty jeans, her work boots, and her beer-soaked wet t-shirt?
Hah! I've never seen her wear anything that didn't look brand new! The day she'd wear a shirt that even had crumbs on it is the day Pastor Ezekiel joins PETA, American Atheists and the DNC!

Quote:
The one taking the picture? We all know, Brother Eliot, that you'd never engage in such an unseemly and immodest display.
Taking pictures like that seems more gay than posing for them.

Now that Obama is president I get to watch my wife have one of those black guys he promised her.