View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God Loves Everyone is not in the Bible please stop saying that - 12-21-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureOfSoul View Post
But keep in mind

Colossians 3:25
But if you do what is wrong, you will be paid back for the wrong you have done. For God has no favorites.
Hello PureOfSoul.

You should get a King James Version Holy Bible all of the True Christians™ here use it and you should too because Colossians 3:25 really says:

But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Now that I read it the ways it is supposed to be read I do not know why you posted it in this thread please tell me why you did that because I did not do anything wrong.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.