X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell Ringer Gets Punched for Saying "Happy Holidays".

I was so pleased to read that a good Christian woman went up and punched a Salvation Army Red Kettle Bell Ringer for calling out "Happy Holidays".

The "Happy Holidays" bell ringer, of course, had to whine about being disciplined and call the police. My thinking is the police should have arrested the bell ringer for her role in the War on Christmas.

An Arizona woman who was serving as a bell ringer for The Salvation Army s Red Kettle campaign says she was assaulted by another woman for saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Bell Ringer Gets Punched for Saying "Happy Holidays".

How heartwarming it is to hear of a Christian who is conscientious enough to take a public stand in the ongoing war on Christmas.

Anyone who cannot say "Merry Christmas" should have their front teeth knocked out.
    sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

I agree that more punative action should be taken up against the wretches who try to play down the role of Christmas in Christmas. It is the birthday of the Lord Jesus Christ and it is not possible to remove Christ from Christmas. You cannot have the holy day season without the holy day.

The very idea of taking Christmas out of Christmas only makes sense to godless liberals who want to destroy America. They are able to make sense out of any kind of gibberish. In fact, every thing they say is gibberish.

I pray that all Pastors in America will make the theme of beating godless atheists who say anything along the lines of Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings the subject of their sermons this Sunday, which is the last Sunday before Christmas.

Storing up arsenals for the larger struggle to come is no longer enough. We must take action immediately against the enemies of God and Jesus. My own suggestion is to forgo caroling this year and instead band together and beat unsaved wretches who don't act right.

That is my opinion.
      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Bell ringer gets her bell rung

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Oh Amen!

Bring Christ back into Christmas! Punch a God-mocker!
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

People who hate Jesus should not be allowed near bells, chimes, resonators, or even to hold a mallet, which can be used to strike a bell without much preparation. Satan is a learned campanologist, and is prepared to marshal peals of bells in his rape of the baby Jesus. Satan tends to prefer gook bells, such as the Suzu, the Zhong, or the Ghanta. There is nothing remotely Christian about a gook bell, or an atheist swinging one around shouting blasphemies at children. Catholics often employ bells to lure children into their breezy, seed-encrusted robes, but Catholic bells can be readily identified by their prurient iconography. Their resonance is also muffled by the layers of blood and semen caked upon them during mass. Even Satan tends to prefer gook bells to Catholic ones, because the Chinese are so numerous and burn just as well. But any tuned, percussion instrument can be deadly if it falls into the wrong hands, which includes anyone who takes the Christ out of Christmas.
            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I carry a brick in my handbag for just this purpose. No one suspects a lady, so you can get right up close to them, then Thwack! as you swing your handbag. Works a treat. I recommend carrying a brick in your handbag to all good Christian women.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                Satan is a learned campanologist, and is prepared to marshal peals of bells in his rape of the baby Jesus.... which includes anyone who takes the Christ out of Christmas.
                I had not thought about it in that way, Brother Billy Bob.

But, it makes perfect sense that Satan would dress up a devious woman to look like a Christian ringing a bell for Christmas. Then, with all that false facade in place, Satan has her shout out his message, "Happy Holidays", the ultimate insult of baby Jesus.

We need to fan out across the country and find these people whereever they are. Each one deserves a good punch.
                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                  I was so pleased to read that a good Christian woman went up and punched a Salvation Army Red Kettle Bell Ringer for calling out "Happy Holidays".

The "Happy Holidays" bell ringer, of course, had to whine about being disciplined and call the police. My thinking is the police should have arrested the bell ringer for her role in the War on Christmas.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/sa...istmas-110923/
                  Hmmm... I'm glad you reminded me of that story... I could not think of the details, although it "rang a bell."
                  sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                  Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I never give any money to these Salvation Army bell ringers. How do I know they what are really doing with that money? How hard is it to get something red to wear, and a red collection box? They all look like bums, like the 47% that no decent Christian should worry about, I'm sure they are all scammers.
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

You know the queers have been putting these in those Salavation Army buckets. They just photocopy one on each side, cut them up, fold them up, and make them LOOK LIKE a fifty dollar bill. Dirty rats.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        You know the queers have been putting these in those Salavation Army buckets. They just photocopy one on each side, cut them up, fold them up, and make them LOOK LIKE a fifty dollar bill. Dirty rats.
                        When homers insult Christians like that, they are spitting on Baby Jesus.

Authorities need to take photographs of people dropping stuff into the kettles and arrest those expressing their filth on counterfit bills.

Comment

Sock! Bam! Pow! Boom! Christmas Bells are ringing!
                          Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Working...
                          X