X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: are cadbury creme eggs sinfull?

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Are you saying your satanic magic is more powerful than the blood of Jesus? Think carefully about your response, witch.

No and for two reasions
    1) there is no such thing as satan he was a invention of the catholic church to demanise the old religion.
    2) you people are a buch of idiots
    Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Comment

Satan is mentioned in Job and Zechariah. Both written long before the founding of the Catholic church.

I'd be careful about throwing the term idiot around.

Comment

Originally posted by tyler the earthworm View Post
        No and for two reasions
        1) there is no such thing as satan he was a invention of the catholic church to demanise the old religion.
        "I'd be careful about throwing the term idiot around".

Amen
        Genesis 7:5
        And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
        And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
          Please take your pagan Equinox celebration elsewhere. As for candy on Easter, if there was a candy that could help children remember the torture and pain that Christ endured as He was whipped and beaten nearly to death, then nailed to a cross to finally die slowly of exposure and dehydration, I could recommend that candy. But said candy would also need to teach children that Jesus arose from the dead three days later and ascended bodily and flew up to Heaven.

That just seems like much too complicated of a message to try to deliver with any food, let alone chocolate. Candy is not the correct medium with which to communicate complex theological concepts to children.
          Brother, may I suggest a chocolate candy filled with this:

I'm told it "burns twice", if you know what I mean.
          Originally posted by tyler the earthworm View Post
          No and for two reasions
          So . . . the Catholic church somehow injected Satan into the Old Testament, which was written thousands of years before Christ?

You really have no grasp of anything not written by Silverbunny Ravenfluff, huh?
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
            Brother, may I suggest a chocolate candy filled with this:

I'm told it "burns twice", if you know what I mean.
            But that is the very reason that candy is a poor medium for teaching about Jesus. His story involves His divine birth, His loving teachings, His betrayal, unimaginable pain and suffering, death, resurrection, ascension to paradise, and then the ultimate revelation that He and God are One single entity along with the Holy Spirit.

Candy is just not a complex enough food to convey a temporary sacrifice of One's self-chosen mortal life, where the Self sacrifices Itself to Himself in a temporary death to redeem the tainted souls of untold numbers of yet to be born believers in a faith that had yet to exist.

For that, at the very least, you would need some sort of a multilayered cake with various fillings and frostings, whose favors were each specifically chosen to convey the complexities of God's plan. Some flavors would need to be delicious, some would need to be offensive, and still others would need to cause physical pain. Your suggestion of using hot sauce is unfortunately only a start. A good start mind you, but just a start nonetheless.
            Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

But that is the very reason that candy is a poor medium for teaching about Jesus. His story involves His divine birth, His loving teachings, His betrayal, unimaginable pain and suffering, death, resurrection, ascension to paradise, and then the ultimate revelation that He and God are One single entity along with the Holy Spirit.
              I think this candy hits on all your points, Professor!

This is an egg (representing birth), made of tasty chocolate (the loving teachings), filled with an unpleasant surprise (betrayal), which causes unimaginable pain and suffering and makes the consumer wish he would die. But eventually the pain fades (resurrection), and the consumer can finally enjoy other foods again, which will taste far better than they ever did before, because they aren't soaked in Death Sauce (ascension to paradise).

Finally, the shell, white, and yolk are three parts which only constitute an egg when combined together -- just like the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                I think this candy hits on all your points, Professor!

This is an egg (representing birth), made of tasty chocolate (the loving teachings), filled with an unpleasant surprise (betrayal), which causes unimaginable pain and suffering and makes the consumer wish he would die. But eventually the pain fades (resurrection), and the consumer can finally enjoy other foods again, which will taste far better than they ever did before, because they aren't soaked in Death Sauce (ascension to paradise).

Finally, the shell, white, and yolk are three parts which only constitute an egg when combined together -- just like the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
                When you put it that way, we are closer than I thought. But somehow, the actual candy needs to burn and cause pain, but it also needs to somehow soothe the pain as well perhaps cause a mild euphoria. Maybe it needs to be candy within a candy, with the hot sauce in the outer layer and some sort of numbing and mildly intoxicating agent, like lidocaine and grain alcohol in the very center?
                Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

It's just candy. It can't destroy your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleur-de-lis View Post
                    It's just candy. It can't destroy your soul.
                    Care to back that up with Scripture?

YIC
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
                      Care to back that up with Scripture?

YIC
                      I don't recall any Biblical prohibitions against eating candy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleur-de-lis View Post
                        I don't recall any Biblical prohibitions against eating candy.
                        That's because you've never opened a Bible!
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

When you put it that way, we are closer than I thought. But somehow, the actual candy needs to burn and cause pain, but it also needs to somehow soothe the pain as well perhaps cause a mild euphoria. Maybe it needs to be candy within a candy, with the hot sauce in the outer layer and some sort of numbing and mildly intoxicating agent, like lidocaine and grain alcohol in the very center?
                          Hmm, yes, that would work! A hard-candy core filled with grain alcohol and lidocaine.

And since both of those will wear off by the time the hot sauce moves through the system, the consumer will receive a reminder the next day of what awaits should he ignore Jesus.
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

first off, why make it into a cross? the cross is not what you should worship, but the man/god that died upon it! the cross or things in ITS likeness are mere idols people seem to worship more than the man/god that died for our sins!
                            and girly its chocolate, it matters what you believe not what you eat! it matters not what goes in your mouth as compared to what comes out of it. ill look up the passage on that and get back to you shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Krimeinal View Post
                              first off, why make it into a cross? the cross is not what you should worship, but the man/god that died upon it! the cross or things in ITS likeness are mere idols people seem to worship more than the man/god that died for our sins!
                              and girly its chocolate, it matters what you believe not what you eat! it matters not what goes in your mouth as compared to what comes out of it. ill look up the passage on that and get back to you shortly.
                              You're right, it doesn't matter what you eat.

It does matter if what you are eating is distracting you from Jesus.

Eating pagan fertility rite foods is a distraction from Jesus, and therefore a sin.
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Sometime ago, I read somewhere that young children were being kept as slaves to work on cocoa farms harvesting the plants from which chocolate is derived. It bothered me a little until I remembered that God cares about slaves and gives careful instruction in His Word on how they are to be treated. He always advises the slaves to be obediant to their masters.

So, seeing as how slavery is not expressly condemned in the Bible, I am now only worried about the precise conditions of slavery on the cocoa farms. Because if the slaves aren't being obediant, that would not make God happy.

Now, I know that this seems a little "off-topic" regarding Cadbury Creme Eggs. But it is important to not only consider the symbolism of the eggs, but whether or not the ingredients for the candy are being produced under a system that is pleasing in God's eyes.

God is the center of all things and He is to be the center of our hearts. He certainly should be the center of our creme-filled candies, don't you think?

Creamily Yours,

Handmaiden
                                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                                X