X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your desktop background?

What simulators?
    Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

I added this one today:
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerbloom View Post
        Can you name me some of these simulators?
        Are you talking about what games Jeb plays? Because I'm curious too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerbloom View Post
          Can you name me some of these simulators?
          Brother Jeb recommended Towelheadfall, Seventy-Second Son, Angry Berbers, and Need for Speed: Camels to me.
          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
            Brother Jeb recommended Towelheadfall, Seventy-Second Son, Angry Berbers, and Need for Speed: Camels to me.

Where can you get these games? He said he plays shooters from Steam, but they're not on there.

Comment

This is my wallpaper

Comment

Originally posted by Tomas Houston View Post

This is my wallpaper
                So you are a queer after all. And a jap wannabe to boot.

FYI: God hates you.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  So you are a queer after all. And a jap wannabe to boot.

FYI: God hates you.
                  I have no clue why you'd think that from my desktop background

Comment

Originally posted by Tomas Houston View Post

This is my wallpaper
                    I am bothered by the lack of Jesus. Why does your desktop exclude the salvific message of Christ?

Romans 14:22-23
                    Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
                    And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Please explain yourself.
                    II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                    And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                    In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                    Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

I have on my screen a wonderful image of all God's creatures after the Flood emerging on the cleansed flatness of the God's Creation - the Earth.

It shows in beautiful detail how wrong the evil looter "scientists" are, as this image shows without doubt that men and dinosaurs co-existed and that birds are not dinosaur offspring (there are no bird babies with the dinosaurs as you can see). I have used this picture when homeschooling my boys in the Creation science classes (I will probably replace them with Bible Study as some Godly True Christians advised me to do so).

It was also a joy to see the other Godly backgrounds of you True Christians.

Bless you all and thank you for your kindness (1 Samuel 20:14).

Yours (in tears (of joy)),

Elmer
                      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                        I have on my screen a wonderful image of all God's creatures after the Flood emerging on the cleansed flatness of the God's Creation - the Earth.

It shows in beautiful detail how wrong the evil looter "scientists" are, as this image shows without doubt that men and dinosaurs co-existed and that birds are not dinosaur offspring (there are no bird babies with the dinosaurs as you can see). I have used this picture when homeschooling my boys in the Creation science classes (I will probably replace them with Bible Study as some Godly True Christians advised me to do so).

It was also a joy to see the other Godly backgrounds of you True Christians.

Bless you all and thank you for your kindness (1 Samuel 20:14).

Yours (in tears (of joy)),

Elmer

Awesome, brother! But please explain - how come the Bible doesn't mention them dinosaurs when they survived on board Noah's ark? And how did Noah manage to feed all those big species of dinos?

Comment

Dear Ms. Herodias,

Thank you for your nice questions. Please, post also an introduction in the proper Forum so that everybady can meet you and get to know you. Now, regarding your questions:
                          1. Dinosaurs ARE mentioned in the KJV, please, check Job 40:15-19.
                          2. A secular scientist has determined with the science of baraminology that not all fossil species of dinosaurs were on the Ark but only 8 created kinds (Senter P. 2011. J. Evol. Biol. 24: 2197-2216). Plenty of room!
                          3. Dinosaurs were not adults when they were born. They began their lives as eggs, on to juveniles, etc. Plenty of room!

It was nice to get to know you and answer your questions!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Mine Is A Legend Of Zelda Wallpaper.

Comment

Working...
                            X