View Single Post
(#3552)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

LDS Fool Sissy Cry Baby

John C. Coleman is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishBrewer View Post
this...... post, if you can call it that, is so full of propaganda hate that it Hurts my very soul to experience my Fellow human beings display it. i am Danish. and the Danish flag is red and ´White.
the blue and White is finnish and had it been blue with a yellow stripe it would have been swedish. now that we have that out of the way..
most Danish are protestants not lutherans.
and how DARE you spread lies about Hans Christian Andersen??? to your mockings of him i say:
"Likely is ill the result when words of slander fly" (Kormak's Saga, c.35)

TV shows about rape, organ transplant and choir boy abuse??? we dont even have choir boys in our protestant churches!!!! what makes you people get off???? and worst of you all is Pastor Rune Enoe. you are a sick man rune. you have lived in denmark. you know OUR country for what it really is. and yet you jump on this wagon of insecurity, lies and slander.

(some danish for the dear pastor to read) *** wiccan spell removed ***

if i continue im gonna go overboard. but before i leave.
I AM A PAGAN. MY FAITH LIES ONLY WITH THE AESIR GODS.
so in the name of Frej, Odin, Tor, Freja, Frigg og Idun i wish you Peace and prosperity.
Blasphemy. The only God is Christ.

Timothy 2 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Matthew 4:4 "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

Exodus 20:3 "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the Heaven, and the Earth"

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

These pagan wicca idols you speak of aren't real, and should not be worshiped. Our God is real, and he created the Heavens, and the earth, and all of mankind.