View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.HeWhoMustNotBeNamed is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it.... - 10-10-2011, 05:27 AM

If he has any sense at all, he'll press charges. The fact that you think you're justified in this situation is appalling. The fact that your wife needs permission to have a friend over is even more ridiculous. There is clearly no respect from your end in your marriage and I predict she'll leave your ass soon if you keep this up. Judging on your misogynistic attitude, I'm amazed she hasn't already.

Violence against another human being is not ever ethical or excusable conduct, no matter how many ways you try to justify it. It's this primitive mentality that drives the desecration of our society; inhibits us from advancing as individuals and as a society. As such, it's also things like this that shed a negative light over the entire Christian community, which is a damn shame considering most Christians are humanitarian, decent human beings who don't deserve to have their name dragged in the mud.