View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love

Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it.... - 09-23-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob4God View Post
The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly. - Proverbs 20:30

How do you feel when you take something that is filthy and polish it up like new?

You feel rewarded.

That little queer with his curly blond hair, sparkly eyes and trim figure will think twice before he puts the moves on a GODly straight man in his own home.
Thank you. This all happened just a few hours ago at lunch.

Should I gather some scripture together and read it to him when he comes around before I make him leave? I feel like I need to tell him why I did what I did- that why he might be wiser in the future and realise where he lifestyle will take him. (Hell).

I put him in a shed.

Quote:
The only problem I see here is that it looks like your wife was attempting to run the household by deciding who comes to visit.

What kind of example does that set for your sons?

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. - Ephesians 5:23

You need to get her under control. I suggest giving her a similar treatment you gave the gay boy.
It wasn't really her idea.

She was doing really well and taking her disipline like a woman should. I thought she diserved an award so I let her arange a friend to come over.

I have to be more careful.

Quote:

Did GOD ever instruct people to feel guilty after they stoned a homosexual to death?

No, sir.

Quote:

You should be far more concerned about having that queer blood on you.

The AIDS is a very contagious disease.
Oh, dear, no!
I forgot!

I need to scrub myself up!

I'll make sure my wife doesn't go near the fag.