View Single Post
(#853)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected queer

Deathqueen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-08-2012, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Fuq View Post
Agreed.

If your religion is so important to you, then material things like MONEY wouldn't matter, you can't take it with you when you die. As I previously stated, I would sacrifice my lifestyle for my child, not sacrifice my child for my lifestyle. If the original poster is an unfit parent then give your child to someone else, do not market them for your own personal gain.
If someone tries to stop you in the pursuit of happiness and life defend yourself. If you have the power to stop someone trying to stop someone else in there pursuit of happiness and life do it. Only if it does not conflict in any others pursuit for these rules or yours. Live long and prosper Mankind!! These type of people shall inherit this dying earth. You can not pray a ship into space. Science will keep mankind going not religion. When we leave you can have this shit rock and your beliefs.