View Single Post
(#137)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
You may choose to have descendants in the future. Right?

You were born in sin, inheriting the original sin passed down though all generations. You are not reading my posts.

I feel as though I am wasting my time passing on to you the knowledge God has bestowed upon us in His Word if you are not going to read it.
Only if my brain were modified by some accident. Otherwise, no.

It was not my fault for being born in sin, it was the fault of my predecessors. If your father makes a debt and you are asked to pay that debt, what was your fault? You didn't make the debt in the first place.

I still do not think this was the knowledge of God, it was what humans passed down to you. I do not trust humans that much.
If only God had created a floating rock with the Bible verses written on it, and those verses could change to any language, so that humans would not need to translate them (and thus keep God's words intact)... then I'd be 100% sure it was God's word. Because no human could make a rock do that. Not even science could explain it. And we could all go there and see it for ourselves.