View Single Post
(#1434)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting

The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 03-28-2014, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Right you are, Sister. Heathens are always so angry and bitter, but this one seems to be especially slow. Maybe he is possessed with an assburger demon. It's would explain why he has so poor social skills at all. I mean poor even on atheists standards.

This could also be the reason why it was so important that Jesus made him come to this Godly forum.
Maybe he is possessed with an assburger demon?
You mean that I can poop Big Macs?
Also, the only way that I am 'slow' is in the sense that I need to wait 300 seconds in between posts. That does get on my nerves. Anyway, I can tell that Christianity has stooped to forcing its enemies to wait a long time in between arguments and pooping hamburgers. My work here is done.

In fact, no. I AM curious. WHY do you follow your god? Please refrain from basing everything on the Bible. I really want to know what you Christians think and why you follow your god. What logical reasons are there (legitimate question, not sarcastic)?