View Single Post
(#82)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Buckminster Carlson is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Buckminster Carlson is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Buckminster Carlson is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar? - 10-30-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
Yes. Unless for some reason the subject of my horribly mangled toes comes up in casual conversation, I would prefer not to discuss that youthful indescretion on these Godly boards.

And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.
Jeremiah 25:35-36
I'm sorry to hear the the Lord hath spoiled your pasture, Captain Portway. If it makes you feel any better the Lord saw fit to give me a rather disturbing encouter with a sheep when I went hiking in Kentucky about 25 years ago. Much like you, I don't want to discuss it here, but I do sympathize.

After that incident I could relate to Psalm 119:176. "I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments." Praise the Lord he brought me back to Him.