View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jezebel Jewelry Cheap - 07-12-2014, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
Tell me more about that pearl necklace. Is there just one, or have you been the lucky recipient of many pearl necklaces in your lifetime? And who gave them to you?
FM: I have had several pearl necklaces. I'm not sure why you'd be so interested, but the first one was given to me by my uncle when I was 18. It was lovely. I adored how it fell on me, so delicate and white. I got the next one as a surprise when I served my neighbors in New Jersey a moist cherry pie. They loved it so much that my neighbor's husband gave me a pearl necklace the next day. His was longer than my uncle's but my uncle's seemed more delicate and tasteful. Still, I think any woman will appreciate such a gift.

My friend Julia used to say that she hated pearl necklaces: "They just don't last long," she would say. I think she must have been mishandling them or something.

Anyway, I don't know what you'd do with a pearl necklace; I can't imagine a decent young woman wanting to take one from you based on your reputation. I pray for you daily, and I agree with your ideas about Pastor's big package, but you must sanctify your life before the Lord and continue to walk in His Footsteps. As I've said many times, when you take one step toward the Lord, He takes two steps toward you. He is so good, all the time. Glory!

NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.