View Single Post
(#274)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy Rides the Short Bus Caution - Poster is on Drugs

XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 11-14-2014, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hammer View Post
Are you trying to pick a fight, retard? Because it is ON!!
It's not possible to be Jewish and retarded at the same time. If I'm a retard I'm not Jewish. If I'm Jewish I'm not a retard.