View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Seventh Day Adventists Are NOT Christians! - 03-01-2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1100101 View Post
I would indeed be amenable to "engaging" you all for a brief time. Religion is a favorite topic of conversation among SDAs, probably because we constantly feel the need to defend our Protestant denomination to the many uninformed conflict-lovers who mistakenly view us as a cult.

Wonderful! Welcome to JESUS' favorite forum!
I will take into consideration your constant need to defend your mistakenly-termed cult.

I would postulate that the reason there are so few literate "SDA people" on this site is that many of them likely find the content offensive, and they prefer to think on things that are pure, lovely, virtuous, and of good report. They see no point (or humor) in arguing with people who they probably really believe are close-minded, uneducated, fundamentalist "Christians."

I misspoke. I was wondering why so few exist anywhere, not just here.

I have indeed been to school at one time or another. But be not perplexed, because I made sure to learn all of the important skills a woman needs to become a Godly member of society, such as ironing, washing dishes, and raising children.

That's two thirds of it! You aren't allowed to speak in church are you?

Please refer to my second post above -- you will find that I did, in fact, answer all of your previous questions already.

Yes, I overlooked it entirely! Tuna have no scales but I shan't belabor the point if you are a ...vegan? or Vegetarian? I know what you wrote, but I want to be clear in my mind.

Feel free to respond, and ask any other questions you may have.
I shall do so! What ingredients do you use to make cornbread? Do you like okra both ways? Do you garnish black-eyed peas? Do agree with PETA that fish should be renamed 'sea kittens' or do you think they have finally run off the rails?

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6