X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray the New Pope is a White Male.

I watch the Catlick church closely. After all, it is a competive branch that calls itself "Christian". We True Christians™ have to respond if it offers something we do not.

The big trend these days is "diversity". You can see the Catolick Church trying to sneak in a dirversity program without every calling it that. They had a Polish Pope, then a German Pope. I can imagine they are going around the world saying, "Look, we practice diversity."

What we True Christians™ must be on guard for is them picking a Pope from their collection of what appear to be captured slaves. I saw a few being taken into the conclave by white Cardinals who were, obviously, in charge of them.

We must pray they do not name a nonwhite Pope that we would then have to deal with.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Pray the New Pope is a White Male.

Amen, Mayor.

It's somewhere around 50/50 in the heathen secular betting lines that the next pope could change the Eucharist from crackers and wine to fried chicken and grape soda.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Let's not be so quick to judge here. Peter Turkson could be an ex-black. He is concerned enough about Islam and its insidious spread throughout the white world.

Cardinal Peter Turkson: Conservatism's Cape crusader

At a meeting of senior Vatican figures last October, he showed a video on the subject of Muslim demographics, predicting that the far higher Muslim birthrate would soon lead to large parts of Europe, including France, being taken over by Islam.
      Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

I don't know.

If a Nigra was in charge maybe they would focus the attention of Priest away from young, sandy haired, eager young male youths with their whole life in their strong masculine thighs and start rapin' those Godless, no account skank teenage white girls who will end up being cock teasing whores, anyway.

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          They had a Polish Pope, then a German Pope. I can imagine they are going around the world saying, "Look, we practice diversity."
          After those two, maybe next one will be Jewish Pope

Comment

If they choose a darkie he'll end up as Popebama, or Pobama. There is enough butt sex in catlickerism without adding a giant black penis into the mix. If they have a black pope many young rectems will be destroyed past the point of salvation!
            Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Maybe they'll have a girl pope. They all worship Mary anyway.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Most unlikely. It's going to be either another Italian or a (Caucasian) Brazilian.

You're not getting your Nigra Pope or Peter the Second anytime soon.
                Matthew 25:35; 25:38; 25:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooterbreath View Post
                  Most unlikely. It's going to be either another Italian or a (Caucasian) Brazilian.

You're not getting your Nigra Pope or Peter the Second anytime soon.
                  And what a big surprise - neither of them are "clean" of sex abuse scandals.
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

catolicks are all homers, especially the ones in the Vatican:

link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21753860
                    John 10:9
                    I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall goe in and out, and find pasture.

Comment

Personally, I think it would be hilarious if they had a shoeshine pope.

"It's Friday, y'all, ever'body fry you up a mess uh catfish."

"Here, have a oyster cracker and some Thunderbird. Boom! You done et the lawd. Now go on."

sigpic

Comment

I thought that black smoke meant they now have nigra patron saint of pedophiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          And what a big surprise - neither of them are "clean" of sex abuse scandals.
                          Are there any news about sex abuse scandals involving either Cardinal Scola or Cardinal Scherer.
                          Matthew 25:35; 25:38; 25:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooterbreath View Post
                            Are there any news about sex abuse scandals involving either Cardinal Scola or Cardinal Scherer.
                            Two things:

1. All catlicks are complicit in these sex crimes against children.

2. Mrs. Etheldreda is not your personal google machine.

YiC,

Zech
                            sigpic

Comment

If they choose darkie Pope, maybe finally some of the Catlics realize the True nature of their so-called Christianity.
                              Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Working...
                              X